Personal Assistant Job
A young lady, living in Paris is looking for a Personal Assistant to take care of her private life and
assist in arranging appointments. The candidate should have a successful experience as a PA.
- Experience as a PA to VIP-clients
- Liaising with multiple suppliers
- Ability to travel
- Ability to compromise
- Good command of French and English
Duties and responsibilities
- Travel planning (book tickets, transport)
- Making travel arrangements
- Booking a table at restaurants, tickets to theaters or concerts
- Daily purchases and personal shopping
- Sending mail and parcels
- Arranging different events
- Schedule management
- Collaboration with other staff
- Obtaining invitations to private meetings
- Purchasing luxury handbags
- Searching and purchasing jewellery
Schedule is agreed with the client.
Permanent position, with a trial period of 1 month.
- Salary depends on the results of the interview.
- Staff accommodation is provided only while travelling.
- Hotel in London (for 1 month) and in New York (for 2 weeks).
- An accommodation is provided only while traveling.
Start in December.