This role has been filled already, please click on the button below to see other similar jobs
Butler Job Offer in Courchevel, France
Description of the Butler Job Offer in Courchevel, France
We are looking for a Butler (M/F) for a luxurious chalet in Courchevel for the winter season on a fixed-term contract of 5 months.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the House Manager, household staff, four other butlers, and the head chef.
- Respond to the Chief Butler's requirements.
- Address any potential client requests.
- Maintain the chalet at a high-end level.
- Ensure the property is always clean, tidy, and organized.
- Ensure that the laundry is perfectly maintained.
- Table setting and informal/formal table service.
- Ensure the security and surveillance of the property.
- Coordinate with external service providers.
- Provide reports to the Chief Butler.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a high-end or luxury yachting environment.
- Discreet individuals with a strong sense of confidentiality.
- Meticulous with a sense of responsibility.
- Strong work ethics and personal integrity.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Stress resistance, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Hardworking, flexible, and proactive attitude.
- Fluency in both French and English.
- Job Title: Butler (M/F)
- Work Location: Courchevel.
- Employment Contract: 5-month fixed-term contract, starting in December.
- Accommodation provided.
€3400 net per month.
Information about the role
Ad reference : 2174 CAS
Post on 16/10/2023 by Morgan & Mallet International
This role has been filled already, you can send your application anyway, our team will suggest you other similar jobs available
This vacancy is managed by Household & Domestic Staff Recruitment Agency in Monaco/French Riviera
Address: World Trade Center, Bâtiment A, 1800 route des Crêtes, 06560 Valbonne, France
Phone : +33 4 97 21 20 50
Similar Job Offer : Butler job offer in Westminster, United Kingdom