Butler Job and Vacancy
Saudi family is looking for a flexible and multitasking Butler in order to provide high standard service for the family based in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
- Experience working in a similar position
- Fluent English
- Ability to provide formal service
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Active and dynamic
- Available to travel
Duties and responsibilities
- Serving food and drinks, ensuring proper service at all times
- Assisting in the cooking process
- Overseeing correct layout and preparing dining tables for breakfast, snacks, lunch and evening meals
- Understanding, promoting and defending household protocols among staff and guests
- Preparing travel plans and luggage
- Maintaining and cleaning valuable silverware, fine porcelain and crystal wares
- Supervising housekeepers and other staff, and performing housekeeping duties when required
- Maintaining exhaustive, up-to-date inventories of valuables
6 days per week
It is a live-in position (accommodation will be provided within/outside the property).
Around 3 500 GBP per month.
Ad reference: 656 LD