House Manager Job Offer and Vacancy
UHNW VIP family that owns a Palace in Marrakech, Morocco is looking for a House Manager in order to maintain and manage their property. There are sixty employees in the property.
The Palace has numerous outbuildings and villas and other infrastructures. There are extensions projects currently underway and a House Manager will have to help with these projects and liaise with the architect.
• Experienced House Manager
• English and French compulsory
• 5 years’ experience in a similar position is a must
• Good managerial skills
Duties and responsibilities
· General management of the Palace
· Liaising with local and international subcontractors
· Managing the household staff (60 staff members, gardeners, chefs, handymen, housekeepers, security, etc.)
· Monitoring and management of extensions works
· Liaising with the architect
· Reporting to the family office
· Financial and administrative management of the Palace
To be determined