Live-in Travelling Nanny Job
Family living in Monaco is looking for a travelling nanny to take care of 2 children aged 3 and 4.
The nanny will be working on a rota basis (2 weeks on / 2 weeks off).
Accommodation will be provided only for the working weeks, whereas no accommodation will be available for the weeks off.
There are also other staff members in the house.
During the school year the nanny will be travelling between Monaco and London. The children attend school from Monday to Friday (except Wednesdays / only the 4-year-old child goes to school on Wednesdays). Family chauffeur usually takes the children to school.
- Fluent English or French
- Love children
- Good communication skills
- Looking after the children and their upbringing
- Taking full care of the children
- Tidying up the children’s rooms
- Looking after the children’s clothes (laundry, ironing…)
- Ensuring that the children are clean and tidy at all times
- Lying up a table for the children’s meals
- Providing first aid if necessary and taking care of the children when ill
- Educational and development activities (games, songs, dancing, reading …)
- Informing parents about the children’s progress (keeping a journal)
- Accompanying children while travelling, preparing luggage for holidays and week-end trips
- Caring for physical and mental health
- Keeping an eye on children; if necessary monitoring children at night using a video camera, radio phone or baby-phone
- Taking care of children if they wake up at night
- Organising fun activities during holidays
- Bathing and dressing children considering the weather and activity type
- Teaching good manners (following parents’ instructions)
- Stimulating thinking and imagination of the children (using drawing / painting)
- Respecting and adapting to parental preferences and needs in regards to discipline, routines, activities, etc.
- Communicating with children in English or French
Two weeks on / two weeks off
Separate room with a bathroom
Temporary employment agreement in Monaco.
Competitive, depending on the experience and qualifications