Personal Trainer in Mascate, Sultanate of Oman
A Male personal trainer is required by a private UHNW family in Mascate, the Sultanate of Oman, to manage and execute proper fitness training for a family of 8 members.
A European passport and the ability to travel in Europe, USA and the Middle East would be advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting realistic short- and long-term goals and plan programs accordingly
- Needs to be proficient in multiple modalities of training
- Hypertrophy/muscle building
- Cardiovascular Training
- Fat Loss
- Toning and Sculpting
- Athletic and body builder experience
- Postural Rehabilitation
- Flexibility and mobility conditioning
- Lifestyle coaching
- Special training such as working with clients with Osteoporosis
- Pre and Post-natal training would be a bonus.
- Educating, motivating and coaching each family member so they can follow their programs safely and effectively
- Giving advice on health, nutrition and lifestyle
- Assisting with workouts, accompanying them during training sessions
- Checking and recording their results, promoting a healthy nutritious diet and habits
- To provide a comprehensive educational fitness program for the whole family that will enable them to achieve their fitness goals including Pilate's & Yoga sessions
- Good knowledge of human anatomy, sport and exercise, and nutrition is vital
- Designing individual exercise programs tailored to the clients' specific personal needs and goals for each family member
- Understanding the importance of initial screening and on-going client assessment, drawing and keeping reports and records of progress
- To execute safe and effective individual fitness programs
- A desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity and your own health and fitness
- To demonstrate the correct use of all sports equipment provided within the personal gym
- Role model who can lead and promote a healthy lifestyle and exercise program
- Assist members by monitoring their exercise programs and helping them reach their fitness and wellness goals
- Maintain up-to-date client health/wellness files
- Ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of gym floors and equipment
- Recommend changes for programs and services in line with current market trends
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English (written and verbal), another language will be advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize manage others
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, XL etc.
- A responsible attitude to health and safety
- Knowledge of nutrition and healthy diet
- Problem-solving and stress management skills
- Experience in tennis, squash, swimming and cross fitness training
- Professional, flexible, zero attitude and positive.
- Be able to work closely with chef for calorie monitoring and achieving goals.
Education and qualifications
- Degree in Physical Fitness and Nutrition
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- Certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- National academy of sports medicine (NASM)
- International sports sciences association (ISSA)
- Accommodation Rent Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance
- Telephone/GS Allowance
- Air Travel (twice yearly)
- Utility Allowance
- Salary Negotiable for the most suited candidate based on previous income.
Ad reference : 1114 SA
Post on 18/07/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International