Housekeeper/Residential Manager Job
A professional and hands on Live-Out Housekeeper is required for a long-term position in Veysonnaz, Switzerland. The Principals are looking for housekeeper and property manager for their medium-sized chalet which is occupied for holiday visits only and requires a manager to maintain during their absence.
The Principals travel extensively and, as they have an international property portfolio, the Housekeeper will have to look after the chalet in Veysonnaz and possibly travel with the family for short stays to neighbouring countries.
The household is friendly and informal, and requires a housekeeper who is not scared to manage the chalet services from housekeeper, to laundry and cooking of possible.
Start Date: January/February 2019 or sooner if the right candidate is found.
- Experience in a similar position
- Fluent English
- Driving license
- Located near or in Veysonnaz, Switzerland
- Positive and people loving person
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after property: suppliers, repairs, maintenance schedule etc.
- Shopping for groceries and household items
- Laundry and ironing
- Making sure the house is clean and tidy (regular and deep cleaning)
- Room preparation for guests
- Daily errands
- Reporting to Principals directly
- Looking after the house
- Running occupation schedule if required during principals absence.
6 days/week, approximately from 8 am to 6 pm with some flexibility required
It is a live-out position.
Very good package & benefits for the right candidate.
Ad reference 999 SA
Post on 04/01/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International