Head Housekeeper in Marylebone, London, United Kingdom
An professional Live-out Housekeeper/Head Housekeeper is required for a busy family in London Marylebone, United Kingdom. The household consists of two Principals (male and female), two children (ages 2 and 4), two nannies who work on rotation, a part time PA, and a second housekeeper / cleaner three mornings a week.
The head housekeeper will be required to travel for some of the school holidays (in total, maximum 8 weeks per year; for 2-3 weeks at a time).
The house has 5 floors so the right candidate must be physically fit and energetic to be able to walk up/down the stairs without using a lift. This is a full time, long-term opportunity with immediate start.
- Experience in a similar position
- Available for travelling with the family
- Well organised and able to manage their own time
- Basic cooking skills (capable of following recipes)
- Driving licence will be an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organise and manage the household
- Conduct regular checks to make sure that everything in the house is functional and spotless
- Tidy up the house and supervise the part-time cleaner
- Welcome guests and visitors
- Liaise with other staff
- Wardrobe management
- Order supplies, stock management
- Cook for the family when required
- Some babysitting may be required
- Travel with the family (up to 8 weeks per year)
Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 7 pm. Some flexibility may be required.
Salary: 550-600 GBP net per week (approximately £40,000 gross per year).
Ad reference 892 LD
Post by Morgan & Mallet International on 05/11/2018