Butler in London, United Kingdom
A gentleman based in Central London, United Kingdom, requires a well-mannered and polished Butler to travel with him abroad, manage his household and drive him and his guests in London. The butler has to have good knowledge of London and main routes such as the ones to airports, etc.
The position will be live in, the butler will be provided with an en-suite room in the house.
Start: As soon as possible.
- Experience of working for VIP clients
- Fluent English, French will be a plus
- Clean driving licence
- Team player
- Happy to live in
- Energetic and very fit (capable of carrying heavy luggage, etc)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the principal and his guests
- Serve food and drinks, both formally (for dinner parties) and informally (on a daily basis)
- Travel with the principal when required
- Manage relations with contractors and suppliers, keep a book of contractors, organise preventive and corrective maintenance
- Greet guests
- Organise catering, liaise with the chef for events
- Work in a team with the existing staff
- Help with packing/unpacking
- Make simple dishes for the principal in the chef’s absence
- Assist the housekeeper with heavy works (take down curtains, etc)
- Car maintenance (car servicing, MOT, make sure that the cars are clean and fuelled)
5.5 days/week, flexible hours
Negotiable depending on profile.
Ad reference 854 LD
Post on 16/08/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International