Butler Job and Vacancy
An experienced Butler is required to work for a foreign UHNW family that owns a 7-bedroom house in Divonnes-les-Bains, France. The family members live abroad, they stay in the property four months per year (from June until end of September), and also occasionally visit for a few days during the rest of the year.
The right candidate must be flexible and versatile, able to perform a variety of duties.
The position may be live in (accommodation can be provided for 1 person only) or live out. There is also a live-out handyman working in the property.
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of English and French
- Driving License
- Versatile person
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Respectful and discreet
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing the house for family visits
- Running errands for the family members
- Serving food and drinks
- Packing and unpacking
- Conducting inventories, making sure all goods are stored in the right place
- Preparing light breakfast and snacks
- Driving (airport pickups, etc)
- Dealing with contractors and supervising their work (cleaners, etc)
- Making reservations for the family
5 days/week 8-9 hours per day with breaks when the family is away
Flexible hours when the family is in the property (10h/day, can be without days off during the family stay but then the candidate is free to take extra days off when the owners are away)
Accommodation: a separate bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette inside the property
Trial period – 3-6 months
Start : As soon as possible.
Negotiable depending on the profile
Reference : 739 LD