Our clients are looking for a professional and qualified French speaking Live In Full Time Housekeeper to join their family (family of 3, 1 child 4 y.o.).
The family live in a flat in Knightsbridge, London (flat 170 sq. meters, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms). The candidate must ideally be able to travel with the family on some of their family trips.
- Fluent French
- High level of English
- High standard housekeeping and cooking skills
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Well organised
- Cheerful person
- Ideally someone who has an educational background in nursing but it is not a requirement
- The candidate must have a European passport to travel with the family
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being in charge of maintaining a clean and tidy household
- Organise the laundry and ironing
- Wiping down the kitchen surfaces
- Cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- Hoovering and mopping the floors
- Running errands for the family such as picking up their dry cleaning
- Making the beds
- Keeping the kid play area clean and tidy
- Prepare a variety of nutritious snacks and meals for the whole family
- Providing some help with the child, babysitting
- Live-in position, a separate bedroom with a bathroom provided.
- Schedule: 6 days/week, 8-10 hours per day.
- Start: In two months (End of June 2018)
- Trials will be held in Spain as the family is on holiday now.
- around £10 net/hour, can be negotiable depending on how qualified the candidate is.
- All expenses included while at home and travelling.
Reference : 727 LD