A temporary Housekeeper is required for cleaning and maintaining a 10,000 sq ft house and 2,000 sq ft studio in San Francisco, California, US. There is a possibility of full time employment for the right candidate.
Museum quality cleanliness expected. A family of 4 lives in the property, they have no pets. Current staff: House Manager/PA, Chef, 2 Housekeepers.
Duration of the contract: from August 2018 to January 2019, the right candidate could start sooner.
The position is live out, no accommodation provided.
- Experience of working in high-end properties
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Experience with fine fabrics and delicate materials
- Energetic person
- Discreet and trustworthy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in a team with 2 other housekeepers
- Cleaning the property to a high standard
- Making beds, changing bed linen and towels
- Dusting, polishing and mopping
- Caring for delicate materials
- Some laundry
- Packing / unpacking suitcases
- Attention to detail
Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week.
Remuneration: $35 per hour
Ad reference 724 LD