Caretaker Couple Job
An experienced caretaking couple (housekeeping, house manager) is required to work at a recently refurbished villa located at Como, Lake Como, Italy. The domestic couple would need to speak both English and Italian, this is an essential requirement.
The owners live in Singapore and visit the villa from time to time. Next year the villa will be offered for rentals so the couple will be required to ensure a comfortable stay for guests.
It is important that the couple is flexible in terms of working hours during the owners and guests visits, and able to manage their own time when there are no visitors.
An apartment and a car will be provided for the couple
Date of the beginning of the job: By June 2018
- Experience in a similar position
- Fluent English for both
- Fluent Italian for at least 1 person
- One of them needs to be able to cook well
- Driving licence
- Flexible and available
- No dogs allowed
Duties and responsibilities
- Care of the property on a daily basis
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Cleaning to a high standard (the villa is around 1000 m2)
- Laundry and ironing duties
- Changing bed linen and towels
- Cooking family-style meals for the family and guests
- Table set-up and service if required
- Shopping for groceries, cleaning products and household items
- Handyman duties
- Liaising with plumbers, electricians and other contractors
- Running errands
At least 6 days/week with long hours when the owners and /or guests are in the property
Free schedule when there are no visitors
Up to EUR 4000 net per month (for the couple).
Ad reference 716 LD