Guardian Couple Job
A reliable and experienced Guardian Couple / Domestic couple with good front of house skills is required to work in a 7-bedroom house in Bedford, England. The owners of the property live in Spain and use the house for business meetings and workshops only (roughly once a month for 3-5 days).
The couple need to have good front of house experience as they will assist in workshops serving and meeting and greeting clients. They will be guardians on the property when no one there. The household is quite informal.
Date of the beginning of the job: As soon as possible
Contract: Full-time, permanent
- Experience in a similar position
- Fluent English
- Driving licence
- Good front of house skills
- Able to manage their time
Duties and responsibilities
- Greeting guests and showing them to their seats
- Serving tea and refreshments
- Assisting with the preparation for workshops (arranging chairs, etc)
- Cleaning the meeting rooms after use
- Ensuring security at all times
- Cleaning and general maintenance of the property
- Laundry and ironing of bed linen and towels
- Liaising with gardeners and swimming pool maintenance technician
Hours are flexible depending on workshops roughly once a month for 3/5 days.
Able to manage their time when there is no one in the property.
It is a live-in position. A separate furnished flat will be provided (in the main building, with a separate entrance).
£ 750 net / week for the couple, can be negotiable.
Ad reference: 694 LD