Estate Manager Job
A private family is looking for an Estate Manager to manage two properties: a countryside estate in Tver region and a city/countryside estate in Moscow region.
The position is full time and to start asap.
- Advanced accounting skills including budgeting and financial reporting.
- Ability to control costs and to constantly assess and reduce unnecessary costs.
- Management skills including communication, analytics, staff management and administration.
- Ability to create and maintain an accountability culture across an organization.
- Ability to manage common contracts, working with lawyers and employment agencies.
- Proven success in demonstrating the required skills listed above.
- Proven experience (5+ years) of successfully managing properties, including teams of staff. Experience with both domestic and farm properties preferred, with reference to the Job Description below.
- Professional administrator who manages through the use of training and the development of KPIs to regularly control staff, costs and operations. Strict financial discipline is also necessary.
- Languages: native Russian plus intermediate English expected.
- Loyal, honest and discreete person with highly efficient organizational skills.
- Ability to travel to the Tver and Moscow regions regularly, as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for managing 2 properties with hotel services and standards, each with its own manager and staff (10 people): a countryside estate, farmland and livestock, including one main house and several cottages and other buildings; a city/countryside estate.
- Preparation of, and controlling, an annual budget to be approved by the owners.
- The targets of the budget must be controlled together with the costs.
- A system of evidence must be maintained to support all expenditures
- Tax efficiency should be constantly reviewed and managed.
- Strict reporting standards to be followed.
- Control the efficient use of labour and financial resources.
- Ensure the safety and security of the properties and their residents.
- Safeguard the legal title to the estate and all related assets.
- Organize and control special capital projects from time to time.
Negotiable, depending on the candidate's profile
Job reference: 659 LD