House Manager Job Offer and Vacancy
Laguna Beach couple is looking for a House Manager with basic butler training and excellent social & service skills. They have four grown children with seven grandchildren who visit most weekends, often with family pets.
Beach residence is 20,000 sq. feet. The couple has two other residences in New York and Palm Beach.Family entertains and hosts guests on a regular basis.
• Must have at least 5 years experience as House Manager with excellent references
• Complete knowledge of Houseman functions.
• Ability to travel with family nationally and internationally “on occasion”
• Experience to oversee 4 housekeepers at the beach residence, 2 full time gardeners and vendors.
• Excellent computer proficiency, organizational and supervisorial skills.
• Knowledge of assisting coordination with intimate and large functions
• Must have valid US passport, CA driver license, legal to work in the United States
• Must have excellent references!
• Reconcile all household related expenses, bill paying and report to the family office.
• Drive the principals when needed
• Experience with smart systems
• Experience with contractors and vendors
• Liaise with staff members at other residences
• Must have excellent attitude and treat all staff in a respectful dignified manner at all times
Language requirements: Excellent English & Spanish
$90,000 to $120,000
Potential for annual bonus with non-contributory medical insurance and 2 weeks paid vacation after 1st year.