Private Chauffeur Job and Vacancy
A high profile family based in Regents Park, London is looking for a full time, live-out Chauffeur who would provide driving services and household help, when required. The Driver will be proactive, able to anticipate Principal and family's needs and provide exceptional services in a timely manner. Privacy, discretion and loyalty are paramount for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
· The safe and secure transportation of the Principal and family
· To maintain a service oriented approach and attention to detail
· To maintain vehicle readiness; fuel, tire pressure, etc.
· To ensure vehicle cleanliness; interior and exterior
· Prepare and maintain vehicle checklist, pre- and post- use.
· To keep abreast of traffic movements, road works and route planning
· To ensure journeys are planned in advance where possible and to liaise closely with the Family's PA on any diary changes
· Prepare/Maintain Principal's comfort items in the vehicles; water, tissues, climate control etc.
· Maintaining a complete detail of vehicles on site
· Down time duties will entail estate tasks such as maintaining bikes, managing storage items, checking grounds for maintenance issues and other small
· A flexibility to cater to admin and ad hoc duties, for example; calling internet/phone line providers, dealing with sub-contractors and other duties where
required at the London property. -To keep a regular security check of the house and grounds while the family are absent
· To take the children to school when required
· To assist and work as part of a team of household staff
· On occasion there may be a requirement to drive abroad or to relocate a vehicle to a different country
· Any other duties as prescribed by the Principal's, Head of Family Office, Operations Manager or
Schedule: 5 days / week, 40 hours. The candidate must be flexible and be available to work extra hours if required. The extra hours will be paid.
Salary: From £40 000 gross per year, £ 20/ hour for extra hours.