Domestic Couple Job and Vacancy
A foreign UHNW couple is looking for a domestic couple to take care of their flat in Paris. The flat has approximately 875 m2, and is located in the 1st district of Paris.
The flat is under 24h surveillance, and there is also a housekeeper who looks after the property throughout the year. The owners visit the flat several times a month and spend there approximately 4-7 days in a row.
The domestic couple will serve the employers and will be in charge of the overall maintenance and management of the apartment. The couple of employees have to be flexible and work in the property at weekends.
The position is live-out but a flat may be provided for the break times. A uniform will be provided.
- Experience for private families as a domestic couple
- English and French
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the flat
• General maintenance of the flat (parquet, windows, furniture)
• Shopping for groceries and household items
• Shopping for the employers
• Managing subcontractors
• Reporting on the expenses and affairs to the family office
• Table setting and table service
• Making windows and cleaning bedrooms
• Laundry and ironing
• Some cooking if required
• Looking after balconies
• Cleaning silver and valuable items
Monday to Friday when the employers are absent
Flexible when the employers are in the property
6 200 euros gross per month for the couple
CDI contract with a probationary period of 1 month