House Manager Job Offer and Vacancy
Private client with a residency in the 7th district of Paris, France seeks a house manager in order to manage and supervise the staff and ensures the logistics and good organisation of the property.
Position to be filled in January 2017 (long term contact).
The owner is located once a month in his property in Paris with his travelling and English speaking staff. The house staff based in Paris is made up of 8 to 9 people daily (chef cook, housekeepers, butlers, chauffeurs, ...). The house manager can supervise some fifteen people during the presence of the owner in Paris.
- Minimum 3 years experience as House manager
- People speaking perfect English with good notions of French
- Person with great confidence, discretion and integrity
- Be available immediately
- Skills in recruitment and human resources
Duties and responsibilities
- Security Management
- Management of the hotel and the apartment (maintenance - management)
- Management of the house staff (housekeepers, butlers, chauffeur, chef, ...)
- Financial management (annual budget management and daily finance of the property)
- Management of suppliers
- Organisation of different events and receptions
- Daily or monthly reporting to the employer or its principal office
- Management of silverware and works of art
- Knowledge of the protocol of the house
- Provide training for domestic staff
- Ensure the function of human resources when hiring or terminating an employee's contract
- Ensure the inventory of valuables
- Organize the budgets of the house with the employer
- Ensuring the work of domestic staff
- Organize the schedule and distribute the work of each
- Serve drinks and service at all times
- Liaising with the private office and accounting
- Management of telephone calls and correspondence
- Exchange in English with partners, mobile home staff.
To be determined
6,000 euros net monthly