Head Housekeeper Job and Vacancy
Couple is looking for an experienced housekeeper/guardian/laundress to look after their 200 square meter apartment in Paris. The appartement is a duplex with luxury furniture and garde robe.
The couple plan to spend around 3 months a year in their residence. This is a permanent live-ou position with september start. The right candidate must have a keen eye for detail, positive attitude and happy face.
The candidat needs to have a important experience in luxury clothe (washing, pres- sing) and luxury furniture. She should manage the apartment with delicate attention.
- 3-5 years’ experience in private properties
- Fluent English and some French
- Luxury hotel background is a plus (for housekeeping, laundry and ironing)
- Excellent laundry and ironing skills (5 stars)
- High cleaning product skills/knowledge
- Good cook
- Driving license is a plus
- Flexible and available
- Meticulous person, with a keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude and clever
- Happy to work with smily face
- Clean criminal record
- Dog lover
Duties and responsibilities
- General cleaning of the house (luxury furniture, carpet and art)
- Household shopping
- Shopping for groceries
- Laundry and ironing (luxury clothes)
- Making beds, changing bed linen
- Turning down beds
- Windows cleaning
- Being a point of contact with suppliers and contractors, especially when the
- principals are away
- Looking after the garde robe
- Flower decoration
- Minor house maintenance
- Some cooking (simple French, Italian English cuisine) with only good pro-
- duct quality
- Serve breakfast (fruit, coffee...)
- Table service (non formal) - set up beautiful table with flowers
- Receiving guest or family if necessary
- Running errands
- Expenses reporting to the PA
- Book restaurant, theater, and other special request
- Answer the phone and the door bell
- Dog-sitter - Dog walking int the park
- Send French mail in provence or in UK
- Manage alarm
To be discussed (9/10 am to 8/10 pm) 7/7 days when the principal is in Paris.
The candidate should manage her/his own schedule when the principals are away (4 or 5 time a week min).
Flexibility is required when the principals are in the property (around 3 months per year).
From 2 000 and 2 500 euros net a month