Travelling Nanny Job
Family living in Paris is looking for a travelling nanny to take care of their future child. The mother should give birth in mid-October 2016.
The candidate will be employed on part-time basis from mid-October 2016 to January 2017, and then full-time.
The candidate has to live in Paris or in Paris region and will have to travel with the mother and child across Europe.
The couple speaks English and is looking for a nanny for a long term to take care of their child until he/she goes to kindergarten.
- Fluent French or English or both
- Experience in private families
- Available, flexible, organised person
- European Visa
Duties and responsibilities
- Raising child, playing with him/her and participating in his/her development (through fun games, motor games, signing, dancing, stories and tales ...)
- Taking care of the child
- Informing parents about the child's progress
- Travelling and preparing all the necessary equipment
- Practicing the hygiene and safety of the newborn (sterilizing bottles for example)
- Making simple meals, varied and balanced: food diversification
- Stimulating the mind and child’s imagination (ex. drawing)
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of the childcare
- Proposing the family activities that can stimulate and empower the child when he/she grows up (example: pool games, painting classes for adults)
- Organising the child's social life (ballad square, lively centres for children, playdates,.)
- Part time from October 2016
- Full time from January 2017
- Flexibility during travelling
The nanny will have a place to stay during travelling abroad