Nanny Job and Vacancy
Family living in Saanen, Switzerland is looking for an experienced Nanny to take care of two children of 2 and almost 4 years old girls. The older girl will go to school in September 2016.
The nanny will perform duties of taking care of children as well as work closely with other members of domestic personnel.
Accommodation is provided in the territory of the property, nanny will also travel with the family.
- Experience as a nanny and checkable references
- Athletic person
- Love to live in the highlands
- Team player
- Hard worker
- Neat appearance
- Fluent French and/or English
Duties and responsibilities
- Communicating with children in French and/or in English
- Caring for two girls of 2 and almost 4 years old
- Accompanying children to extra-curricular activities
- Organizing fun, educational activities
- Playing games with children
- Compliance with security measures and personal hygiene of the children
- Discussing with parents all the issues related children’s upbringing
- Bathing and putting the children to bed
- Assisting in children’s upbringing and in their development
- Accompanying the family during the holidays (availability and flexibility is required)
Full-time, 1,5 days off per week
A room with a separate bathroom within the property is provided
Good salary for the right candidate.