Houseman Job and Vacancy
A UHNW family living in the estate in Marly-le-Roi is looking for a Houseman/Handyman to complete the team of their household staff. The candidate should have good command of English to communicate with the family.
Start – 1st of June, 2016.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assistance to members of the domestic staff: housekeeping, washing of dishes and windows, cleaning of terraces and gazebos
- Assistance in taking care of the estate: preparation of premises, cleaning of rooms, kitchen...
- Ensuring a comfortable stay of the family in the estate
- Monitoring the work of household equipment (water heaters, small kitchen equipment, TVs), bulbs replacement, internet maintenance
- Monitoring of the work of contractors: regulation of the climate control system, heating, alarm system, plumbing maintenance
- Minor repairs: painting, minor housework
- Taking care of the territory of the estate: mowing the lawn and hedge, care of the beds, cleaning the leaves...
- Assistance in shopping for groceries
- Flexibility and efficiency
- Love to work, ability to adapt quickly, independence in work
- Team player
- Residing near Marly-le-Roi
- Love for your work and ability to deal with unforeseen problems
- Good command of English
- Experience of working for HNW families and/or in in the hospitality industry
- Driving license and own car
- Live out position
- Extensive work experience
- Valid references
From Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. Flexible schedule during the presence of the employers
(approximately one month per year).
5 week-holiday per year
Gross salary of about €2 400 per month.