Head Housekeeper Job and Vacancy
Family living in Boulogne-Billancourt, France is looking for a Head Housekeeper/Nanny to take care of the house (150 m2) and look after two children (the younger child is 2 months old and older one is 3 years old).
The older child goes the kindergarten and will go to a bilingual primary school in September, 2016. The candidate should have good command of French, English would be a plus.
One-bedroom flat is provided if needed.
- Experience with private families with children
- Valid references
- Attention to detail
- Good cooking skills
- Driving license is preferable
Duties and responsibilities
As a Head housekeeper
- High quality ironing
- Making beds
- Keeping the estate clean and tidy (rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living room, bathrooms ...)
- Laundry and ironing of bed linen
- Proper use of household chemicals
- Cleaning (floors, windows, furniture, mattresses ...)
- Shopping for cleaning agents
- Progress reports, informing the principals about any unexpected situations
- Compliance with high cleaning standards, taking into account the wishes of the employer
- Caring for valuable items
- Shopping for groceries
- Taking care of the house during the absence of the family and looking after the children
As a Nanny
- Caring for two children
- Accompanying the elder child to the kindergarten
- Accompanying children to extracurricular activities
- Organising educational and development activities
- Compliance with security measures and personal hygiene of children
- Discussing with parents all the issues related to the living conditions and upbringing of children
A studio apartment located near the home of the employers is provided
From Monday to Friday, hours to be agreed with the family.
Salary – €2500 net per month