Domestic Couple Job and Vacancy
UHNW Foreign Family is looking for a Domestic/Guardian Couple to take care of two villas (600 m2), located on a plot of two hectares.
Principals visit the villas mainly in the summer (for a few weeks). Couple should constantly take care of the villas and be ready for the arrival of the family.
Owners require a responsible couple who can manage the estate at a high level and keep it in a perfect cleanliness and order.
Couple will be responsible for the room preparation before the arrival of the family.
Candidates should also be able to multitask.
Duties and responsibilities
- Butler duties
- Gardener duties (landscaping company is responsible for landscape design), so the husband should assist with and monitor their work
- Minor repair housework and painting
- Caring for two villas with a spouse
- Ensuring the safety of the estate (security and alarm system work 24 / 24h)
- Daily care for two villas to a high standard
- Vacuuming, washing of floors, furniture care, carpet cleaning
- Laundry and ironing of linen
- Care for porcelain and silverware
- Cooking for the family and children (simple traditional cuisine)
- Laundry and linen change
- Table service
- Shopping for groceries and cleaning agents
- Reporting about expenses to the Family Office in Paris, checking email, monitoring the work of contractors
- Floral arrangements in the villas
Domestic Couple will also coordinate the work of temporary personnel employed for the summer season (housekeepers)
- Couple without children or pets
- At least 5 years’ experience working for HNW or UHNW family
- Good command of English and French
- Love cooking
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Neat appearance
From Monday to Friday - 30 hours per week
Flexible schedule while the family resides at villa as well as at weekends
Accommodation and car
- Fully furnished 40m2 house (1 bedroom, living room, kitchen and study) provided
- The employer covers all expenses
- Couple are allowed to use an official car during working hours
Approximately 6 000 euros gross per month, depending on the experience.
This is a permanent position (employment contract for a definite term may be provided too).