Private Jet Flight attendant Job
A high profile client from UAE living in London is looking for a Flight Attendant/PA. The candidate should have experience in business aviation as a flight attendant as well as be experienced as a PA and have excellent references, organisational and operational skills,
proficient and well versed in all aspects of private affairs.
The candidate should be dynamic and have a presentable appearance as she/he will always travel with the client. The flights are made between London, Los Angeles and Dubai.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a PA for a high profile client and as a Flight Attendant in business aviation
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Currant First Aid Certificate
- Fluent English, good command of Arabic and French is very preferable
- UK citizenship or UK work visa without restriction
- Ability to travel
- Good health is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Genuine and friendly personality
- Excellent organisational and operational skills
- Dynamic, hardworking
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Presentable appearance
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of daily diaries and schedules
- Responsible for all diaries, emails, daily mail & introducing an efficient filing system
- Key events planning/research
- Implementation of policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of the client’s business and private life
- Drafting of personal and business communication
- Presentation of daily correspondence for signature, submission, approval & follow up of the payment of invoices
- Liaison with high profile acquaintances
- Ensure the safety and comfort of the principal and his guests throughout the flight
- Serving drinks and meals to the principal and his guests
- Managing and liaising with household personnel
5 days / week, 2 days off; from 9 am to 6/7 pm for a PA
Flexible – for a FA, at least 2 times / month on board
Contract and Accommodation
Permanent, full-time position with a trial period of 1 month.
This is a live-in position. A separate room with a bathroom and fully equipped kitchen in the principal’s residence is provided.
A room in a hotel is also provided when travelling.
High salary for the right candidate
Start – March, 2016