Head Housekeeper Job and Vacancy
Italian Family is looking for a Head Housekeeper to take care of their beautiful estate (400 m2), located in Saint-Paul-de-Vence in French Riviera, South of France.
The family is looking for a woman capable to provide a proper care and maintenance of the estate while the family is in France. The gardener takes care of the estate exterior. An accommodation is provided near the estate.
The family resides in the estate one week a month during a year and more frequently in spring and summer.
Also, children and nephews of the owners (8-10 persons) can come to the estate throughout the year.
Duties and responsibilities
- Daily care of the estate while the family is absent
- Housekeeping and maintenance of the estate all year round
- Ironing of bed linen and clothes of the family members
- Shopping for groceries before the family's arrival and during their residing in the estate
- Babysitting (occasionally)
- Cooking of simple dishes (Italian and French cuisine)
- Table serving
- Budget management
- Shopping for cleaning agents
- Estate management
- 3 years experience for a private family in a similar position or as a housekeeper
- Fluent French and a good command of Italian
- No bad habits (non smoker)
- Able to work at weekends
- Driving license
- Valid references
- French employment contract.
- Permanent position with a trial period of 1 month.
A studio apartment with a bathroom and kitchen is provided.
Salary – €3000-3500 net per month