Housekeeper/Maid Job and Vacancy
A happy family of four is looking for a Mother’s Help to cook, clean, keep things organised, and to help Mum look after a darling 2 year old girl and newborn.
The ideal candidate would help the parents to spend more time doing fun things with the kids and give the family privacy and more time with the children.
They would live within 45 mins of the family’s home in beautiful Hampstead. They would be a confident cook, have child safety credentials, good organization and admin skills, be a non-smoker, have experience with newborns and toddlers, a loving attitude, and ability to travel. Driver a plus.
- Planning and cooking healthy, yummy meals for the family
- Running errands for the family
- Cleaning and ensuring things are put away and organised
- Stocking the house with household supplies and groceries
- Looking after 2 year old and newborn when needed with fun learning activities
- Travelling with the family to its country home and abroad approx once a month to every other month
- Driving the toddler to nursery three mornings per week and to activities
- Protecting, sterilising and maintaining toys, furnishings, etc
- Maintaining sleeping and eating routines, and scheduling classes and playgroups
- Laundering and ironing kids’ clothes
The housekeeper works alongside a cleaner 2 days/week. The hours are Monday through Thursday 7 am to 6 pm with occasional babysitting. Fridays are negotiable.
Start Date: 4 January
Salary: £450-550 net per week