Head Housekeeper in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
A UHNW family in Muscat, the Sultanate of Oman, requires the appointment of a highly qualified and experienced Female (for cultural reason) Head Housekeeper to join their luxury private villa hospitality team and work alongside the housekeeping team deliver the highest level of housekeeping, room preparation, laundry services team, management, training and scheduling as a services at all times.
A European passport and the ability to travel in Europe, USA and the Middle East would be advantageous.
The following are the key responsibilities
- Responsible for cleanliness and orderliness and livable appearance of villas.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree cleanliness.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment.
- Managing large teams of domestic staff; training, scheduling, etc.
- Coordinating and monitoring when there is event in villa with regards to cleaning and arrangement.
- Perform other related duties, task and responsibilities related to your job as deemed required by the Employer.
Key qualifying criteria
- Professional, flexible, zero attitude and positive.
- Personal and professional, immaculate hygiene must.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Health conditions.
- Must have excellent presentation and work to meticulous attention to detail.
- Must have good work ethic.
- Flexibility to work during weekends / extended working hours.
- Ability to multi task and use initiative.
Ad reference: 1148 SA
Post on 20/09/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International