House Manager Job Offer and Vacancy
Our business professional and his family require the services of a Professional Female (for cultural reason) House Manager & Butler to support the household service staff in the daily duties and high level of services in Bryanston, Johannesburg, South Africa.
In addition, this very demanding but very rewarding position, requires the Butler to always be at the disposal of his/her employer for a range of important duties as a family representative.
As representative of the household staff and household manager, the Household Manager & Butler will be required to step into any staff position in the home during cases of absence or emergency.
Purpose of the Position:
Providing high quality and standard in delivery of tasks.
Complete care for the employer's Villa and perform all tasks that correlate to ensuring the needs of the villa are adhered to and maintained accordingly.
Responsibilities and Duties: Not Limited
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair work
- Supervising in-house projects
- Handling household bills and administrative duties
- Running errands and performing necessary tasks
- Supervision of other household staff, such as housekeepers and maintenance teams
- Recon expenditure of the villa
- Oversees the general operation of the villa
- Responsibilities of planning, organizing and coordinating events
- Managing household calendars, visits and schedules
- Arranging appointments, scheduling and supervising home maintenance projects
- Completing any other requested administrative tasks
- Understanding of food and beverages
- Able to understand an instruction and to action accordingly
- Able to act as a Butler when and if requested
- Demonstrate ability to communicate well with high profile clients and guests
Work experience and Skills:
- Proven experience with contactable references
- 2 or more years related experience
Personal qualities & behavioural traits:
- Ability to multitask
- Good judgment skills
- Good management skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
- Efficient and takes initiative
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
Ad reference: 1143 SA
Post on 20/09/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International