Private Assistant Chef Job
A UHNW family in Mascate, the Sultanate of Oman, requires the appointment of a highly qualified and experienced private chef to join their catering and hospitality team and work alongside the executive chef as Private Assistant Chef for a family of 8 members.
A European passport and the ability to travel in Europe, USA and the Middle East would be advantageous.
- Experience in Michelin star restaurants
- Experience in private families
- Verifiable references
- Able to speak fluent English proficiently / Arabic an advantage
- Knowledge of Asian cuisine, French cuisine, European dishes and Arabic cuisine an advantage
- Excellent organisation and management skills
- Team spirit and good diplomatic skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and ensure the quality of the dishes prepared in the kitchen
- Create menus
- Train and control the kitchen team (25 people)
- Cooperate with the sous-chef to organise the kitchen
- Cook international cuisine (Asian, French, Italian)
- Daily cooking for the family (5 people)
- Prepare meals for personnel (lunch and dinner for 35 people)
- Guide the team for organising banquets and receptions
- Manage the stock and place orders
- Manage relations with suppliers
- Respect the hygiene and safety rules
- Organise the kitchen cleaning
- Full time contract
- Live-in position
- Very good conditions
- Professional, flexible, zero attitude and positive.
- Personal and professional, immaculate hygiene must.
- Excellent references
Ad reference : 1115 SA
Post on 18/07/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International