Laundress in Regent's Park, London, United Kingdom
HNW family based in Regent’s Park, London, UK, require the services of a professional Laundress for their formal household, 6 floor property (with no lift).
The right candidate has to be energetic, professional, have excellent experience and be able to work in a team. The family also employ a full-time housekeeper.
The start is as soon as possible.
- Perfect knowledge of fabrics and materials
- Experience in caring for cashmere, fur, silk, etc.
- Experience in a formal household
- Team player
- Positive and energetic person
- Very discreet
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining an up-to-date garment and linen inventory
- Washing clothing and linen
- Cleaning and ensuring proper storage of seasonal clothing
- Steam ironing
- Folding and putting away washed and ironed items according to strict organisation protocols
- Maintaining cleaning equipment (washing machines, tumble dryers, irons etc.)
- Managing stock and supply operations related to laundry (washing products, equipment etc.)
- Upkeep of clothes and linen, including minor repairs
- Managing subcontractors relating to laundering and upkeep (such as tailors, external dry-cleaning services, equipment repair workers etc.)
Schedules: Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 2 pm
Salary: Very good salary, negotiable depending on experience.
Ad reference : 1099 LD
Post on 02/07/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International