Estate Manager Job
A new position for an estate manager/personal assistant in Orange county, California, US is now available. The ideal candidate is private, respectful and diplomatic.
This is a live-out position with an immediate start.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Flexible candidate
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Follow instructions
- Be willing to use systems already in place
- High organizational skills
- Dog lover
- Ability to work alone and take initiative
- Positive and willing to learn/adapt
- Acting as a personal assistant to homeowners.
- Managing/scheduling calendars for both personal and professional needs.
- Travel – book flights, hotel, and transportation or do airport drop offs.
- Assist with pre-travel packing and preparations before departure and unpack afterward.
- Mother's care – (who has Parkinson disease) needs assistance with various tasks/needs, medical appts scheduling- adding to the household calendar/follow up, ordering items, coordinate with caretaker natural holistic therapies required to assist to delaying symptoms. Weekly follow up with caretaker for updates and proactive with needs in both medical and personal areas.
- Assisting with coordinating event/party planning on occasion.
- Management of household staff – Chef or chef services, mother's two caretakers, housekeepers, gardeners, pool guy, and dog sitter/housekeeper. Implement guidelines, train staff to maintain set standards of the household.
- Schedule home maintenance/repair work and supervising projects until 100% completed.
- Vehicle upkeep in all aspect's – gas, wash, and bi-yearly/yearly maintenance.
- Handling household bills, monthly budget updates, and administrative duties.
- Household Inventory – set up a proactive system of reordered personal/beauty, pantry, cleaning, and misc. household products needed.
- Assisting with daily needs within the household – restocking fridge, pantry, and any misc. required tasks.
- Ensure the house is well kept and organized at all times.
- Grocery shopping and any other errands.
- Dog walking/care/maintenance for two dogs – 55 lbs English bulldog and 11 lbs Shitzu/Llasp/Poodle mix on days dog sitter isn't scheduled to help.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Please do not apply if you are not flexible
Salary – Negotiable – dependant on candidate.
We guarantee 40 hours a week, vacation/holiday pay, and medical benefits with specific exclusions.
Ad reference : 1092 LD
Post on 18/06/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International