An experienced and capable Housekeeper is required between two properties in the 7th district of Paris, France. The position is live out.
The housekeeper must have an excellent English and will be expected to liaise with all areas of the household, such as Head Housekeeper, Property Manager, Client face to face and external contractors when needed.
- Dealing with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Controlling supply costs, as well as laundry
- Liaising with Head Housekeeper, taking instruction
- Overseeing stocktakes of products
- Ability to nurture a good working relationship with other areas of the household
- Impeccable time management skills so you can juggle your duties
- Attention to detail to ensure rooms are spic and span and well serviced
- Know security protocol in case of emergency
- Self-motivated, adaptable and a team player.
- Presentable at all times.
- Be response and have the ability to solve problems and think on your feet
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday – with 1 hours break each day. From 9am to 6pm.
9-12 at one property, afternoons at 2nd property.
Some flexibility will be needed as and when the client requires (client will give you notice of this as and when needed).
Salary: 2 000 - 3 000 EUR net/month, depending on profile
Ad reference : 1068 LD
Post on 20/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International