Guardian Couple near Sarlat, Dordogne, France
Family is looking for a guardian couple with a house management skills, to take care of its Castle near Sarlat, Dordogne, France. The main seasonal rentals is from May to September. 20 Hectares of forest, the Castle 10 000 square feet.
It is a long term position, with accommodation in a newly renovated independent house.
For the right couple we will also offer an incentive to come to California once a year in the off season if certain targets are achieved, which is where the owners live.
- General housekeeping of the castle of 10 000 square feet and outbuildings
- Care of furniture, artworks
- Laundry duties, washing, ironing with extra help
- Cooking for breakfast, setting the table, clearing, table service very rarely
- Grocery shopping only when a concierge service is requested
- Supervising 20Ha of forest and gardens
- Maintain the grounds
- Maintenance of the pool
- Maintenance of the outbuildings
- Host paying visitors at the beginning (meet and greet) and end of their stay (checking out)
- Preparing the Château for arrival, cleaning and organizing a cleaning crew weekly at departure
- Arranging local specialist assistance when required and help manage the remodel process
- The main season is May to September with maintenance and refurbishment work conducted in the winter alongside Xmas visitors.
- Maintenance of buildings on property
- Reporting about dysfonctionment
- Budget management with incentives to sell other services ( flowers, champagne etc) and earn a significant upside
- Chauffering to Toulouse or Bordeaux airport as needed
- Reporting on quotations for works, maintenance etc
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
- Self motivated, professional approach to work
- French and English speaking
- Have attention to detail
- Background in building management or maintenance a plus
- Excellent relation skills
- Gardening skills
- Responsible and active person
- Driver's license for the couple
Starting date: Sept / October 2019
Employment contract : Long term, Permanent, Live-in
Accommodation : Independent house, newly renovated, with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and living room.
Salary : to be define
Ad reference 1065 CA
Post on 15/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International