Traveling Housekeeper/Valet between Europe and the USA
UHNW Client is looking for a traveling housekeeper /valet to accompany him and his staff on trips to his properties in Monaco, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, etc.
The start of the job is in April 2019. This is a replacement position, the candidate will replace the person who is now on maternity leave for a total duration of approximately one year (end of August 2020).
Possibility of CDI (permanent) contract afterwards.
The candidate will work every other month. During the working month, high availability will be required.
The Client will cover travel expenses for the candidate to come back to work at his properties after time off (every other month).
- Cleaning rooms after client’s use, keeping common areas in order
- Providing room service
- Wash, iron and prepare clothes for the principal, knowledge of luxury wardrobe
- Preparing travel luggage
- Running errands
- Sense of service
- Dynamic and energetic
- Discreet and honest
- The candidate has to be physically fit: the job can be physically difficult, always working standing, carrying heavy loads, intense work pace.
- English and basic French languages required
- Driving license would be a plus
- Hotel diploma
- Microsoft and Apple skills
Salary is from € 2,800 to € 3,000 net per month
The Client will cover expenses for accommodation, food, and other.
Ad reference : 1032 CA
Post on 13/02/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International