Morgan & Mallet International has a thorough and vigorous recruitment process.
We understand that our clients require responsible and trustworthy staff to care for their families' needs, their households, valuables and overall comfort.
We ensure client satisfaction by undertaking a rigorous recruitment process comprising of multiple stages in order to match only the most suitable candidates to the positions on offer.
We can provide absolute assurance that only the finest, most dedicated candidates can successfully complete our recruitment procedure and we have the utmost confidence in recommending them to our esteemed clients.
The first step is the most pivotal: “Understanding your expectations and needs”. This is where we carefully review the position you wish to fill and its place in your daily life.
Following this evaluation, we initiate the search for suitable candidates through our exclusive networks, database, and/or our expert headhunting services.
1. Client Request: When we receive a request from a client, we focus initially on detailing the ideal candidate profile for them. This means defining their precise expectations, their personal lifestyle and the exact position on offer.
2. Candidate Search: Our database is solely constituted of experienced and qualified candidates, who have received training in the finest specialized schools. We accept them based on an interview with our expert HR consultants and strict background checks.
3. Candidate background check: Our consultants verify the candidate’s profile by scrupulously checking their qualifications and training, their employment history and references, CRB report, work permit, driving license and passport. Our staff also undertake an in-depth internet search of the potential candidates, before electing to represent them.
3. First interview with candidate: Our consultants conduct a pre-selection interview with candidates matching a specific job profile. This involves a personality test, a detailed evaluation of their skills and knowledge, and role-play exercises designed to appraise their level of competency for the position.
4. Second interview with an experienced agency manager: Our managers then conduct a second round of interviews in order to select only the very best candidate(s) to present to the client. By this stage, we are confident that the candidates chosen will correspond perfectly to the client’s unique specifications.
5. Interview with the client or their PA: After the selection stage, we contact the client, or their representative to update them on the candidates we have chosen. They can then meet one or all candidates for a face-to-face interview. Alternatively, our clients have the possibility of conducting a Skype or telephone interview prior to meeting potential employees in person.
List of documents required from candidates for inclusion on our exclusive database
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Handwritten cover letter specific to the position
- Recent photo in work attire (no more than 3 months prior)
- Reference letters from at least two previous employers (both specific to the position and to the client’s personal requirements)
- Contact details for three previous employers (name, address, telephone number and email address, or contact of individual/agency in charge of previous placement)
- P60 or work certificates of three previous placements
- Qualifications and training certificates
- For chefs: six photos of their starters, main courses and desserts
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- DBS (criminal record checks)
- Up-to-date driving license
- Pilot or skipper license if applicable
- Work permit for non-EU nationals
- Pledge of discretion and confidentiality signed by candidate(s)
- NB. In cases of caretaker couple or domestic couple positions these documents are required from both candidates