Private Chef in Dallas, Texas, USA
A modern private Private Chef is required for a young family with 2 small children based in Dallas, Texas, USA. The Chef will be required to cook lunch for the Madam and the children (they eat separately) and dinner for the children, both principals and guests if they have any (regular guests to 6-8 people).
The family eat clean, mostly plant based style, the gentleman also eats meat and chicken. The household is informal with a high level of service.
The right candidate must a talented individual with a modern cooking approach who uses fresh organic products that are sustainably farmed, makes everything from scratch, and knows local suppliers.
The position is live out, no accommodation provided. Start: As soon as possible, this a full time position.
· Experience of working as a Chef in private households or on yachts
· Knowledge of paleo diet
· Able to cook healthy meals from scratch
· Someone who does not waste food
· Available and flexible
Duties and Responsibilities
· Menu planning
· Finding the best suppliers and shopping for fresh organic produce
· Cooking for the family and quests taking into account their dietary requirements and preferences
· Making sure the kitchen is clean after use
· Ensuring the highest level of hygiene
Schedule: The family travel extensively so there will be a lot of downtime when they are not in Dallas. When they are in residence, they require availability as per their needs. In general, Monday to Friday and some weekends.
Salary: $ 90,000-100,000 per year. Excellent benefits.
Ad reference : 869 LD
Post on 19/09/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International