Housekeeper in London, United-Kingdom
A young professional couple expecting their first born soon and residing in Central London, UK, require the employment of a long term Housekeeper to ensure the home its environment is kept pristine and hygienic at all times.
The candidate will have full responsibility for managing and maintaining the house, including cleaning, laundry and looking after the family pets (dog and cat).
The Principal lady is expecting to give birth to a child in the first quarter of 2018, and will require some assistance with tasks in the home whilst she is on maternity leave to ensure the home and environment is child friendly and ready for the infant's arrival.
Qualified and energetic candidates can expect a competitive market related remuneration package.
The role will vary dependant on the mothers schedule however as a guide the role duties will be as follows:
Housekeeper Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain cleaning of the house
- Household inventory management & grocery list for cleaning supplies.
- Running errands and grocery shopping
- Maintaining cleaning equipment at all times
- Assisting in the preparation of meal
- Daily dog walking, feeding the dog and cat and changing the cat litter
- Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication.
- Honest and Trustworthy individual who enjoys cooking and will take pride in keeping the house clean and tidy
- Detail oriented with the ability to keep schedule of all cleaning activities.
- Extensive experience in similar position within a private family residence.
- Flexible and able to accommodate children's schedule and loves animals (cat and dog)
- Education orientated and highly skilled.
- Drivers Licence
The family may also offer additional training and education (such as first aid training) to the housekeeper to ensure that all aspects of the new families requirements, including those of the new born, are cared for and qualified.
Accommodation is offered within the home and comprises a lovely private furnished room & bathroom and access to the family car.
Schedule is flexible in accordance to the family needs (max 45 hour week)
Salary based on experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
Full time placement to start in December or January
Ad reference: 664 SA