Housekeeper / Laundress in Paris, France
An American Family (three children) based in Paris is looking for an experienced Housekeeper/Laundress.
The candidate has to perform his/her duties in a very professional manners and on a high level.
This is a full-time position.
The candidate needs a good Laundress and housekeeping skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working for VIP families
- Experience in taking care of expensive clothes and apartment
- Well organise with common sense
- French & English
- Able to look after expensive furniture and various surfaces in the house (marble, silver, etc.)
- Flexible and active
- Neat and tidy
Duties and responsibilities
- Full cleaning of the house (500 m2)
- Making shopping lists
- Liaising with the housekeeper staff
- Managing the household staff
- Communication with the estate manager
- 2 000 / 2 500 euros net month
- 2 pm to 10 pm
- Monday to Friday
Job Reference: 637