House Manager in London, United Kingdom
A foreign family of 3 (4 year-old boy) is looking for a House Manager with extensive experience in working in private residencies, houses and properties. The family has a big residence in London where they spend most of their time during the year (9-10 months).
The right candidate must be very hands-on and a good team player. He/she will manage and supervise 1 butler, 2 housekeepers, 2 chauffeurs, 1 chef and 1 nanny.
- Proven 6-10 years’ experience working as a house manager in private residences and properties
- Fluent English ( Italian or French would be a plus)
- Driving licence
- High level of managerial and organization skills
- Financial management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently and motivate a team
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing the household staff and arranging their schedules
- Organization of all staff rotas
- Managing the household budget and reports on the outgoings
- Managing all of the salaries of the staff
- Liaising with supplies and contractors
- Providing training to the staff if required
- Planning events for the family if needed
- Producing monthly reports to the principal
- From Monday to Friday, sometimes weekends
- The working hours will be discussed with the right candidate
Accommodation for the House Manager is provided a(bedroom with en-suite facilities and a kitchen).
To be discussed
Start - ASAP