Maternity Nurse in Monaco, Monte Carlo
Couple living in Monaco is looking for a Maternity Nurse specialized in early childhood/babyhood in order to take care of a newborn (from September-October).
The Maternity Nurse/Night Nanny must speak English to the newborn.
- Taking care of the baby when he/she is sleeping through a monitor/radio/intercom surveillance
- Taking care of the baby when he/she wakes up at night, look after him/her, give him the bottle, putting him/her to sleep, sing nursery rhymes to make him/her sleep...
- Participating in her/his development (through fun games, motor games, through song, dance, stories and rhythms)
- Making simple meals, varied and balanced: dietary diversification
- Providing parents with information about the child's progress - through the daily diary
- Taking care of the baby when he/she is sick and preparing the right medications in accordance with the parents
- Traveling with children and family and preparing all the equipment for the holidays, weekends, etc.
- Participating in activities during the holidays (example: pool)
- Practicing the hygiene and safety of the newborn (sterilizing bottles, looking after the safety of the baby)
- Bathing the baby and dressing him/her up according to the weather and activities
- Participating in his/hers development (example: trotter, games...)
- Experienced (5 years at least) in the same field
- Bilingual French – English or just perfect English speaking
- Diploma in childcare, certificates in childhood, first aid, …
- Ability to adapt
- Teacher, patient, and a good listener
5 years minimum as a Nanny and/or Maternity nurse
8pm to 8am
The nanny will sleep in a bedroom near the baby room
Approximately 4 000 euros net/month