Personal Assistant in London, United Kingdom
We are seeking an experienced personal assistant for a UHNW Family Office in London.
You must have experience working in a high-paced environment and be able to manage priorities and deadlines effectively.
You should also have experience in supporting senior managers with a positive, can-do attitude and excellent Family Office team work.
Candidates must also have good MS Office skills with attention for detail.
Key responsibilities will include
- Optimising the Family Office team's time with active diary management and scheduling
- Producing documentation in association with the senior management team
- Producing correspondence, reports, agendas, minutes etc. all to a high standard
- Supporting the induction process for new members
- Managing the group calendar and meeting trackers, helping to prioritise the preparation of meeting materials
- Producing presentations and project planning (GANTT) charts
- Co-ordinating travel, flights, hotels, itineraries, currency and visas for business trips, acting as primary contact for all travel management issues
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings
The Family Office offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and excellent career prospects. They look for people who can contribute to their business through supporting their core values of excellence, partnership, quality and support.