Maintenance / Facilities Manager Job
Our client is looking for a qualified and competent Maintenance/Facilities Manager in order to take care of their properties in Hertfordshire and central London, United Kingdom.
It is a live-in role and the position will be based in Hertfordshire but also require permanent control of the house in London.
- Experience working in big properties
- Fluent English
- Competent and qualified
- Very good technical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Able to deal with external contractors
- Capable of handling minor repair-work (such as painting, joinery, swimming pool maintenance, plumbing, etc.)
- A/c knowledge
- Clean driving license
General duties (but not limited to)
- Maintaining the interior and exterior of the properties
- Carrying out minor electrical and plumbing tasks
- Handling all types of manual and maintenance work in the property
- Managing property alarm systems and technology
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors and subcontractors
- Providing Chauffeur duties when required
- Running errands
- This is a live-in position.
- Accommodation will be provided.
From Monday - Friday (available to work during weekends when required)
Reference : 707 LD