Job and Vacancy Private chef
A family of 4 living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan is looking for a private chef with VIP families experience and cooking different cuisines (Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, Russian, and more).
The private chef will be working in a fully staffed household, alongside one more private chef.
Start: Immediate. The position is live-in, separate accommodation will be provided in the staff house.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Cook for dinner parties alongside with another chef
- Menu planning
- Create shopping lists
- Liaise with the house/estate manager
- Good presentation of dishes
- Clean kitchen after use
- Keep storage of products
- Ensure cupboards and fridge are clean and organised
- Previous experience working for VIP family
- Experience with different cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, Russian and more
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- EU-Passport holder (preferably)
- English and/or Russian speaker
- Candidate must be male for cultural reasons
Start: 7.30 am, flexible hours
1-2 days off per week
Private Chef Salary
Attractive salary for the right candidate; negotiable.
Ad reference: 1182 LD
Post on 21/11/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International