Job Offer and Vacancy Caregiver, Edinburgh, Scotland
A family is looking for a caregiver for their parents aged 82 and 87. The person will assiste and accompagny the couple everywhere regularly and do the housework as well with the other staff members already in place.
The post is based near Edinburgh in Scotland, but the family travels occasionally to the South of France and London. The candidate must be mobile to be able to accompany the couple during their travels.
This is a full time contract to start as soon as possible. Accomodation provided as well.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Accompagny the couple daily
- Cook healthy and organic food for the couple
- Do the grocery shopping (car is provided)
- To be able to assist at any time
- Do the first aid if necessary
- Assist the other housekeeper for the daily maintenance of the property
- Accompagny the couple during their travel to South-Africa and London
- Repor the family regularly
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Caring and warm person
- Trustworthy and friendly
- Versatile person
- Someone to take initiative
- A good listener and speaker
- Ability to take right action and manage in an emergency
- Speaks French and English
- Driving license
- Full time contract
Good salary according to the candidate profil