American family living in Paris is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to take care of their lovely apartment.
The candidate has to perform by very professional manners and on a high level.
The position is full time.
- Good understanding of working within a high end finish environment
- Honesty and integrity with an exemplary level of discretion
- Hygiene standards that are exceptional
- Care and conservation awareness
- To be flexible with working hours and adaptable to change
- Be physically fit and be able to carry items as required
- Attention to detail
- Be interested in their own personal and professional development
- Positive can do attitude to tasks
- Excellent timekeeping
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking care of all general household duties, such as cleaning, vacuuming, dusting
- Care of 4 bedrooms, changing beds and replenishing linen
- Cleaning, maintaining and presenting all rooms to the highest standard.
- Must be able to work in all areas of the laundry (spot cleaning, dry cleaning awareness)
- Front of house duties; to include meeting, greeting and guiding guests at functions.
- To be flexible to assist with servicing external guest areas.
- Packing and unpacking luggage
- Polishing silver, brass
- Organising wardrobes, shelves, cupboards
- Laundry, ironing from shirts to bed sheets
- Assistance with stock checking and stock rotation
- Taking messages and reporting to the Estate Manager
- Occasional childcare
- Work with the other members of estate team
- Monday to Friday
- 8 to 10 hours per day
- 2 200 to 3500 euros net per month
Ad reference: 653 PA