Head Housekeeper Job
A UHNW family based in Abu Dhabi, UAE, are looking for a Head Housekeeper & Supervisor to work in their property. The property is located on an island (15 min boat from Abu Dhabi) . The right candidate has to be professional, responsible, discreet and perform his/her duties at a high level.
The Head Housekeeper will be in charge of the cleaning management of the entire property.
There are housekeeping and support staff in place in the property, and the supervisor will be in charge of setting up standards and implementation of procedures.
Accommodation will be provided
- 5 years of experience as a Head Housekeeper/Supervisor for private families & hospitality environments
- Fluent English
- Excellent managerial skills
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Good laundering, ironing and cleaning skills _ teaching & executing
- Good skills in taking care of fine linens, fabrics and luxury clothes _ teaching & executing
- Excellent skills in taking care of valuable surfaces and natural materials (stone, wood, marble, gold, silver etc.)
- Attentive to details
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the property, remotely or hands on as required.
- Managing and organizing a team of housekeepers.
- Implementation & training of all aspects of high levels & standards of housekeeping.
- Implementation & training of all aspects of high levels & standards of laundering.
- Home upkeep & preparations before occupancy.
- Full responsibility for all aspects that effect the interior of the home & it’s cleanliness.
- Organising their timetables and rotas
- Performing housekeeper duties (laundry and ironing, cleaning valuable items) when required
- Hiring and training new domestic staff
- Liaising with supplies, contractors and vendors
- Packing and unpacking the suitcases
- Table setting and table service
- Expenses reporting
- Shopping for groceries and household supplies
- Running various errands in assistance to the Estate Manager when required
Sunday to Thursday, flexible working hours.
A separate accommodation inland will be provided with a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen.
To be discussed
Ad reference: 995 SA
Post on 06/12/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International