Domestic Couple Job
An experienced and capable Live-In Domestic Couple is required to work in a large private home in Paris (9th arrondissement, France. The couple’s role will be to make sure the house is kept clean, tidy and presented to a high standard at all times.
They will ensure that the running of the house is smooth, that all areas of the house are taken care of in accordance with the client’s requirements and taste.
Starting Date: Mid to late February 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- Room dressing
- Care of fine clothing and wardrobe management
- Security of the house
- Cooking for the Principals when they are home will be required
- Driving (airport runs / reservations / meetings)
- Care of car / valeting
- Solid experience in high-end properties confirmed by recommendations
- Driving licence (only one from the couple needs to be a driver)
- Good cooking skills - English / French / Italian cuisine
- Able to speak good English and French
- Attention to detail
The couple will be provided with a Flat within the property, with a separate entrance.
Schedule and Holidays
Core Hours to be discussed. Flexibility needed. No holidays when principals are in residence. It is unlikely to be in residence in August and Christmas times – so the couple would have holidays during this time too.
The client will offer whatever the standard allowance is in France.
High Salary, negotiable. Client will pay what is required for the right couple.
Ad reference 994 LD
Post on 05/12/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International