Domestic Couple, Johannesburg, South Africa
Executive couple residing in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa, require the services of a Domestic Couple to manage their private residence and all it's services on a luxury estate.
Housekeeping, cleaning, errands, service provider management, staff scheduling, cooking, serving and driving duties will be required within flexible hours. The candidates should have a good command of English, and a good level of cooking skills.
This live-in position is offered with a fully furnished apartment on the property, including a private bedroom and bathroom with kitchen and lounge. (Utilities included)
Shared Duties and responsibilities
- Keeping residence clean and tidy (bedrooms, bathrooms, entertainment areas, dining rooms, verandas, lounges, decks and kitchens...)
- Daily duties including housekeeping, washing of windows, cleaning terraces and swimming pool
- Cleaning of walkways, driveways and homes exterior areas
- Progress reports and informing principles of any unexpected situations
- Making beds and the preparation of rooms before the arrival of the family and family guests
- Laundry and ironing
- Taking care of VIP wardrobe
- Daily cooking of Lunch and Dinner, and Breakfast when required
- Inventory and list control for pantry
- Proper use of cleaning chemicals
- Inventory and shopping for groceries and cleaning agents
- Caring of valuable items such as silverware, antiques and works of art
- Taking care of residence during the absence of the family
- Running errands when required
- Assisting with table service and preparing for receptions both formal and informal
- 3 years' experience working as a domestic couple in a private residence
- Fluent English
- Cooking skills & qualifications for at least one candidate
- Valid South African driving license
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
- Schedule is flexible for 6 days/ per week
- Salary based on experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
- Trial period - 1 month included in the 3 month probation.
Ad reference : 993 SA
Post on 27/11/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International